Terms & Conditions
Pawsitive K9 Behaviour Puppy classes are designed to teach you the most advanced reward-based training techniques which will empower your dog to learn in its own time and pace.
• Complete payment will secure your class reservation. We accept direct deposit or cash. Direct deposit to Pawsitive K9 Behaviour, Account no. 63159740, BSB 923 100
• All puppies must be between 8-16 weeks of age in order to participate in puppy classes. All puppies must have veterinary proof of current vaccinations prior to the start of class. All puppies must have had 8 or 9-week vaccinations (distemper/parvo and bordetella) and be up to date for their age in order to participate in class.
• No sick animals should be brought to class. If your puppy has experienced vomiting, diarrhea, or fever, they must be clear of all symptoms for three days prior to returning to Puppy Class. Any puppy that has been treated for anything contagious may not return to Puppy Class unless they are cleared by their veterinarian.
• The owner/s will agree to discharge Pawsitive K9 Behaviour from all liability for injury, death or loss or damage of any kind that may occur to any animal including injury, death or loss or damage while under the supervision of Pawsitive K9 Behaviour Trainers.
• Pawsitive K9 Behaviour reserves the right to refuse entry or training of any dog without being required to give an explanation.
• Please have your dog on a leash before unloading from your vehicle and keep them on leash at all times unless instructed otherwise. Owner shall have their animal under control to the best of their ability. If owner is concerned with entering the building and having the dog under control, they should speak with their instructor prior to the start of class so that arrangements may be made.
• If young children must accompany you to class please do not allow them to approach other dogs, run, play, or make excessive noise in order to avoid putting them at risk of injury from animals that are unsure of children.
• Wear comfortable shoes and clothing so you have the ability to move around with your dog.
• If you do not understand, just ask. Your happiness is very important to us!
• The owner/s understand that the results of training with Pawsitive K9 behaviour can only last if the owner will follow through with the new learnt behaviours and technics provided by Pawsitive K9 Behaviour, when the dog returns to his home.
• In agreeing to these terms and conditions for training your dog with Pawsitive K9 Behaviour the owner warrants the accuracy of all information given about the animal
• You agree and understand that videos and pictures taken of yourself and your pet during training classes may be used and published by Pawsitive K9 Behaviour in their advertising material and online.